This privacy statement applies to data processing by:
Eimsbuetteler Chaussee 21
Phone: +49 40 71668941
- Visiting our website
When you access our website, www.slow-watches.com, information will automatically be sent from the browser used on your device to the servers for our website (servers of Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG, Königsberger Straße 4-6, 32339 Espelkamp, Germany). This information is temporarily stored in what is called a log file. The following information will be collected in this process without any action on your part, and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which it is accessed (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We process the specified data for the following purposes:
- ensuring that you can connect to the website smoothly,
- ensuring that use of our website is convenient,
- evaluating system security and stability and
- other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6(1)(1) lit. f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest in collecting data is implied in the purposes listed above. We will never use the data collected for the purpose of inferring your identity.
- Ordering and payment
We collect, store and use the data that accumulates about your identity during the order process solely for proper execution of the contract. Unless required for execution or implementation of the contract (e.g. for shipping with DHL) or obligated to do so by law, we will not share data with any third parties. If data must be stored beyond execution of the contract on legal grounds (e.g. retention periods for invoices and payment receipts), it will be stored and locked for the normal course of business. Otherwise, data will be deleted immediately. Transmission of data related to your identity that accumulates during the order process will be protected by SSL encryption, a method that is used by many banks in online banking, for example, and is generally accepted as secure. To allow you to pay securely online by credit card, we use the payment services of HUELLEMANN & STRAUSS ONLINESERVICES S.à.r.l., 1, Place du Marché, 6755 Grevenmacher, Luxemburg. The data you enter for online payment will be collected directly by this service and only used to execute the payment order. We do not collect or store this data ourselves.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6(1)(1) lit. b of the GDPR.
This website uses Google Analytics that is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files sent and stored on your computer to analyze the use of this website by your visit. The information of your visit gained by the cookies is transmitted to and stored at severs of Google in the USA. According to our settings the last digits of the IP-address allocated to your computer within the European Union or associated countries of the European Economic Area are automatically erased before transmission. Only in exceptional cases this alteration of the IP-address takes place after its transmission to Google in the USA. On behalf of us Google will use the information of your visit for the purpose of evaluating the use and functionality of this website, further data on visits of this website and to provide other services for us with regard to this website. The IP-address allocated to your computer at the time of your visit is not allocated to individual-related data of yours. You can block and delete cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website (i.g. the shopping cart function). Furthermore you can prevent the application of Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon for your current web browser at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en . For further information on Google Analytics and the data policy of Google visit http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/ . We hereby point out that we already at this stage activated the setting of Google Analytics to alter the IP-addresses and thus secure their anonymization in the moment of collection (so called IP-Masking).
5. Links to social media services
a) Linking to Facebook
On our website, we also provide links to the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). If you are logged into Facebook and click this link, Facebook can ascribe the data (our referring website, the internet address assigned to your computer, browser model, etc.) to your Facebook account and use this data for purposes there. To prevent Facebook from associating your visit to our website with your user account, it is therefore recommended that you not be logged into Facebook when clicking the corresponding links on our page. To learn more about the nature, extent, and purpose of collecting and using data through Facebook and other protective measures, please see Facebook’s data privacy notice:
b) Linking to Pinterest
c) Linking to Instagram
d) Linking to Youtube
- Data subject rights
You have the right:
- pursuant to art. 15 GDPR, to request information about the personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipient to whom the personal has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the source of your data if this was not collected by us and about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the particulars involved;
- pursuant to art. 16 of the GDPR, to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay or to have your personal data stored with us completed;
- pursuant to art. 17 of the GDPR, to have us erase your personal data stored with us, insofar as processing is not required for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to art. 18 of the GDPR, to request the restriction of processing your personal data, insofar as you contest the accuracy of the personal data, processing is unlawful but you oppose its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise of defence of legal claims or you have object to processing pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR;
- pursuant to art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit it to another controller;
- pursuant to art. 7(3) of the GDPR, to revoke the consent you have given us at any time. This will mean that we may no longer continue to process data that depended on this consent, with effect for the future.
- pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may generally contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or our office.
- Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interest pursuant to art. 6(1)(1) lit. f of the GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data insofar as there are grounds relating to your particular situation or your objection is to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented without specifying a particular situation by us.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, all you have to do is send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Data security
During your visit to the website, we use the standard SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser in each case. This is generally 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see a closed lock symbol displayed on your browser’s bottom status bar if an individual page on our website is encrypted.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures of security to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised third-party access. Our security measures are continually improved concurrent to technological developments.
- Validity and changes to this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid and was last updated May 2018.