Automatically slow 01
incl. 7,7% VAT plus Shipping Costs
- Swiss Made, Swiss Automatic GMT movement (ETA 2893)
- Time can be read as accurate as +- 1 to 2 minutes
- 41 mm silver stainless steel case with rose gold bezel and scratch proof Sapphire crystal
- Case back with glas opening to allow viewing the clockwork
- 100 meter water resistant
- Dark brown Italian calf leather strap with croco print
- Hint: As we are using the hand of the second time zone, the time when the date switches needs to be adjusted to midnight manually. It’s super easy to how. For detailed instructions check the video below
MANUFACTURED IN SWITZERLAND
Country of origin
Silver / Rosegold
10 ATM/100 metres
Case thickness (excl. glass)
Case thickness (incl. glass)
Glass opening diameter
Calf leather with croco print
Wrist circumference range
min. 140 mm - max. 205 mm
Weight (excluding box)
Weight (including box)
HOW TO READ A SLOW WATCH?
And guess what...
A bit more precise? No Problem!: 12:23
And would it be a drama if it's 12:24?
Independent expert review on automatically slow
slow brand intro
How to adjust the time of date switching on an automatically slow
CHANGING THE BAND OF A SLOW WATCH
Automatically slow 01 - Dark Brown Leather, Silver/Rose Gold Case, Crème Dial
There are no reviews yet.